Every time I go to a restaurant and they ask me if I want their house-made vinaigrette I’m like “yassss!” And then I am usually disappointed and perplexed about how they could go so wrong? Just a few good ingredients can turn any salad into something magnificent. It’s really not that hard. Today I’ll show you my newest favorite vinaigrette: white peach balsamic vinaigrette. It’s sweet and fruity with a gentle spicy kick. I’m showcasing it with mashed potatoes and BBQ ribs. To make the ribs I followed this recipe pretty much exactly, so just go there.
White Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Ground pepper, salt and garlic, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small mason jar and shake vigorously until mixed well.
- Always taste and modify ratio of ingredients to your liking.
- Poor over greens (arugula is my favorite) and top with nuts (sunflower seeds, for example) and freshly grated parmesan.
- Refrigerate leftover vinaigrette.
Comments, questions, food suggestions? Leave a message below!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep updated!